We are looking for a Graphic Designer with some serious skills and intense passion to match. If this is you, you lose sleep over a pixel being out of place. You believe your work should speak for itself so you throw everything at it.
If this is you, you will create visuals for digital solutions that serve customers all over the world, from a banking solution that eases the life of financial institutions, to a customer service solution that simplifies the life of WordPress users. You’ll help us put our awesome products’ best foot forward.
This is you if you are big on getting the little details just right, enjoy collaborating with a team and you are incredibly passionate about showcasing your skills to a global audience. You are also very self-driven and work well with minimum supervision.
hand-drawnvisuals for articles on our blog
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials and other media including infographics, E-Books, banners, Facebook & Twitter ads
- Design branded company material like business cards, T-Shirts, laptop bags, flash disks, laptop stickers and other cool tech stationery
- Passion and enthusiasm for design with a creative flair
- Excellent graphic design skills
- Understanding of marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Being open to listening to and applying constructive feedback
- Have interest in working with and learning from a distributed team
- Tech industry knowledge/interest a plus
Preferred qualifications (not required)
- Experience working with Java, PHP, C++ or Python and in-depth knowledge of algorithms and data structures. LOL. We have jokes. Skip this.
What’s in it for you?
- Build your own brand as a graphics ninja for a company passionate about changing the African digital landscape
- Work from anywhere in the world with an internet connection
- Competitive remuneration, obviously
Qualities we seek
- Reliability: We can trust you to get the job done
- Excellence: You go all-out to exceed customer expectations
- Innovation: You are big on charting new paths
Please send a brief 1-2 paragraph summary of your design experience to firstname.lastname@example.org before 4th October, 2017. Use the subject line “Graphic Designer”. Include why you’d be a great fit for this work and add at most five relevant samples that show your best design work and creativity.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible, as interviews will be held on a rolling basis until the role is filled.