We are looking for a Junior Software engineer. If this is you, you will work on a variety of challenging and rewarding digital solutions for customers all over the world, from a banking solution that eases the life of financial institutions, to a customer service solution that simplifies the life of WordPress users. You’ll build great web interfaces, create APIs to simplify how our apps work and interact with different stacks for different tasks.
This is you if you are big on getting the little details just right, enjoy collaborating with a team and you are incredibly passionate about growing as a software engineer. You are also very self-driven and work well with minimum supervision.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Excellent communication skills
- Have interest in working with and learning from a distributed team
- Be a strong problem solver
Preferred qualifications (not required)
- Experience working with either web or mobile application development
- Familiarity with CMS site building in WordPress and/or Drupal
- Have experience using command-line tools on Linux (preferred) or another UNIX-like operating system.
Qualities we seek
- Reliability: We can trust you to get the job done
- Excellence: You go all-out to exceed customer expectations
- Innovation: You are big on charting new paths
- Mentorship: You love to share what you know
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Junior Software Engineer” before 4th April, 2017. Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible, as interviews will be held on a rolling basis until the role is filled.